While I have no problem with a San Miguel T-shirt, the fact that it comes packaged in the size and shape of an actual beer bottle is more impressive than the T-shirt itself. The only thing that would make it better is if it came with a real bottle of San Miguel!
Did you know? Of the Fortune 500 companies, 68 of them have used us for compressed T-Shirts and towels. (Through our agencies and distributors) So it goes to prove that compressed garments are a prized promotional product. This number just keeps on growing.
What are compressed Textiles?
This consists of a T-shirt, towel or any other cotton product which is decorated using screen printing, embroidery and other decorative apparel techniques. The garment is then subjected to the compaction process where it is pressed into a small compact shape that fits into the palm of one’s hand.
This consists of:
- The garment decorated in one or more positions
- The garment compressed into a compact shape
- 2 full colour printed insert cards (300 gsm, 4+0). A carton insert is applied to each side of the compressed garment.
- Shrink wrapping to seal the contents
Why choose compressed textiles?
- Firstly it´s an Amazing product – an “attention grabber”.
- It offers added value in comparison to uncompressed garments.
- It has a HIGHER PERCEIVED VALUE: A client will perceive the product to be worth a lot more than what it actually costs to buy!
- It’s easy to distribute, display and transport costs are cheaper due to its compact size.
- Special custom made shapes allow for an exact replica of a product or logo.
- We are manufacturers which results in the most competitive prices available.
Compressed textiles have many uses. Here are just a few:
- Trade fair give aways
- New product launches
- Product replication
- Web site promotions
- Direct mail (see “Post It” T-shirt)
- Business Gifts
- Employee appreciation
- Special events
- … And many more uses
Don’t take our word for it. Go to the section “Case Studies” where you can see how companies have used compressed textiles to maximize their sales and marketing goals.
Did you know?
– We offer free set ups and silk screens on all orders. Our minimum order quantity is from 100 units. Lead times are from only 10 working days.
– All our compressed textile orders are subject to rigorous quality checks.
– We manufacture everything in Europe to an extremely high standard.
– WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER PRICE BASED ON THE SAME BRAND. IN FACT, AND THIS MAY BE HARD TO BELIEVE, WE WILL BEAT ANY FAR EAST PRICE FOR COMPRESSED T-SHIRTS. WHY? BECAUSE OUR PRICES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE WITH DELIVERY INCLUDED THROUGHOUT EUROPE. THERE ARE NO IMPORT DUTIES AND POTENTIAL CUSTOMS PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH. SO WHATEVER PRICE WE OFFER INCLUDES EVERYTHING!
– For every order that we process, we compress a garment and then wash it. In this way we ensure that the screen printed image is of the highest quality. Our supplier for silk screen inks has developed special additives to ensure the best possible screen prints. If you would like to receive samples of compressed T-shirts or towels please let us know. We would be pleased to send you a pack of samples at no cost or obligation. We understand that it´s important to physically view samples prior to making a decision. Alternatively, we can supply commercial samples consisting of the T-shirt or towel printed, compressed and with 2 full colour insert cards. In this way we ensure total customer satisfaction prior to the actual production taking place.